Sunday, July 3, 2011

Catch-up

I have been wanting to blog again since I was pregnant with the boys.  Actually I know why I stopped in the first place with Sarah. I'd like to say too busy living life to take the time to document. Sure, that's it. I used the excuse that I don't have time, but then in the past week two of the busiest moms I know began their blogging journey. Certainly if these super women can do it I can. As I begin this let me just say that while I mostly know how to use appropriate punctuation/spelling/grammar (ok, not entirely true)... I tend to blog like I was talking to you.  For those of you who have talked to me you may be worried about how that's going to go since I frequently switch topics mid-conversation. We'll see... enjoy the ride or feel free to skip it if it's not your speed.


Well, I'll just start from here and try to play catchup over the next few days on the kids and life. I could go on forever, but since there is a limit to how much anyone wants to know at one time... I'll try to do it a little at a time.  And off we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment